Description: Elementary Classroom Teacher
Job Summary:This position is a 1.0 FTE that will be assigned at Hamlow Elementary in Waverly. Specific assignment will be determined in grades K, 1, or 2. This is a new position due to student enrollment growth. It is a one-year position for the 2012-13 school year.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
1. Demonstrates best practices in classroom
instruction.2. Recognize individual differences of all students and utilizes strategies to meet all student needs.
3. Develop and maintain an organized, engaging and student centered learning environment.4. Work collaboratively with staff for the betterment of all students.
5. Early childhood endorsement, or dual endorsement in special education preferred.
6. Possess or eligible for appropriate Nebraska certification.
1. Complete the Online Application process. 2. Complete the online Gallup Teacher Insight interview.
Selection Procedure:Screening of applicants will begin April 18 and will continue until candidates are selected for interviews and until the position is filled.