POSITION: Office Manager
LOCATION: Sunny Ridge Elementary School
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 2 years secretarial experience or college training (would prefer someone with previous school attendance experience)
* Must be proficient in operations of the computer, Excel, Word and Power Point programs
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal, required
* Working knowledge of basic office procedures
* Bookkeeping experience or college training and experience with Quickbooks
* Willingness to be part of a team
* Bilingual preferred
1. Maintain accurate attendance records and submits reports on attendance to state and county officials.
2. Coordinate request for homework when students are ill.
3. Evaluate transcripts of incoming students.
4. Maintain records of grades and absences for each student’s permanent file.
5. Supervise the preparation and transmittal of transcripts and other official documents relating to students.
6. Prepare the senior graduation list with class rank and average.
7. Respond to requests for information about students from college, prospective employers, and similar agencies with legitimate interests.
8. Prepare an annual report of transfers and withdrawals, indicating the reason for each student departure from the district’s school system.
9. Prepare the school honor roll.
10. Supervise the grading system and issuance of report cards.
11. Provides quality customer service and responds accordingly to internal and external requests.
12. Perform the usual office routines and practices associated with a busy and productive office as directed by the Administrator.
13. Creates and uses Excel spreadsheets to track and report expenditures of the accounting system of the Nampa School District.
14. Responsible for cash balance reports.
15. Responsible for cash journal entries.
16. Responsible for month end close and reports.
17. Provides backup support duties to designated personnel within the central office as required.
18. Generates financial reports and other related documents at specified time intervals as directed.
19. Perform other duties as may be assigned.
SALARY RANGE: Based on secretarial salary schedule
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
CONTACT: Human Resources
Nampa School District #131
619 South Canyon
Nampa, Idaho 83686
Nampa School District #131 is an equal opportunity employer/educator with an alcohol, drug and tobacco free environment, and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. The information contained in this job posting is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned. The employment relationship with the District is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge the Employee at any time with or without cause.