- Able to instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy, and physical training necessary for athletes to realize a degree of individual and team success.
- Experience as a player desired but not necessary.
- Coaching experience preferred.
- Provide proper safeguards for maintenance and protection of assigned equipment sites.
- Perform duties which may be assigned by the Athletic Director.
- Instills in each player a respect for equipment, and school property.
- The position includes other unusual aspects such as extended time, risk injury factors and due process predicaments.
- Continue to grow professionally by attending seminars and clinics.
- Maintains discipline and works to increase morale and cooperation.
Please send letter of intent and coaching resume to:
Lakeland high School Athletic Director
1630 Bogie Lake Road
White Lake, Michigan 48383
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma and/or related experience.
LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL AND REASONIING SKILLS: Ability to speak and write effectively. Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral format and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with hands or arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust and focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Huron Valley Schools complies with all Federal laws and U.S. Department of Education requirements prohibiting discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status or disability.