To improve and facilitate the learning process of the patrons by the use of library materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have knowledge of office practices and procedures; capable of learning operation of audio visual equipment; skill in typing and filing; ability to work effectively with children as well as adults.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Such alternatives to the above that the Board may find desirable and acceptable.
- Associate or B. A. degree in Library Science.
- Willingness to complete 15 credit hours in Library Science.
- One year secretarial experience.
Click below for complete job description:
Elementary Library Technician
Employment is contingent upon board approval and successful completion of federal background check and drug-free workplace pre-employment screening.