Administrative Assistant to Dean
Working Conditions: 10 Month Position, 8 hours per day, 187 days per year
- High School Graduate
- Should be neat, thorough, industrious, and have knowledge of secretarial and school procedures.
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment, do basic data entry, and maintain records and scheduling.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students, parents, and staff.
- Should have good written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact constructively with others.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in typing (45)wpm) and experienced in computer programs such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace office.
Location: Glenbard North H.S.
Current Glenbard AFSCME employees, please apply online by 8/8/12. All others may apply after that date.