Social Science Teacher - AP US History 1.0 FTE Elk Grove High School
Elk Grove High School is seeking exceptional candidates with a strong commitment to helping all students maximize their learning while achieving success with our district goals. A strong academic background is essential. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will assist Elk Grove High School create an exemplary learning community where everyone seeks and implements strategies for improving student achievement and growth; works collaboratively in professional learning communities to achieve goals with a common purpose focused on student learning; and demonstrates a commitment to the success and well-being of all members of our school community.
We expect that all staff members make a significant contribution in the broader life of our school through extending their leadership to our school committees, professional learning teams and in the co- curricular arena.
- State of Illinois high school certification (09) in social science
- Endorsement in history
- Experience in teaching AP US History preferred
- Willingness and ability to teach courses at differing academic levels
- Commitment to working in a professional learning team: designing, implementing and refining curriculum
- Commitment to working in a coordinated curriculum that targets external assessments in the design and delivery of its content
- Proficiency in the use of instructional and multimedia technologies
Click on the orange "APPLY" button above to begin an online application.
"An equal employment and equal education opportunity agency."