Applicants must hold or be eligible to obtain an Idaho Education Certificate endorsed in area of application.
Applicants must be Highly Qualified under State and Federal regulations.
- Four years of experience preferred with upper grade and lower grade experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communiciation skills
- Must have high technological skills and be able to use Excel, Microsoft office programs
- Easily builds relationships of trust
- Knowledge of district School Success Model
- Knowledge of diagnostic testing assessments in math and reading
- Willing to provide coaching and professional development for staff and parents
- Willing to act in a leadership role on building PLC's, IMT, STAT, BLT, PAC
- Willing to participate in the planning, implementation and/or promotion of WISE plan,district initiatives and parent involvement activities to help advance/enhance student achievement and instructional practices
- Knowledge of math and reading interventions
- District online Teaching Application
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Praxis Scores or Housse Rubric
- Three current letters of recommendation (letters must be signed and current within three years)
- No confidential files please - request letters of recommendation directly from evaluators
- Complete set of transcripts
- Idaho Education Teaching Credential endorsed in area of application.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Contract Days: 180.5 day contract
Salary Range: Placement on District teacher salary schedule based upon education
Contract Start Date: August 27, 2012
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Public Employee's Retirement System is available to Certificated employees with a contract of .50 FTE or greater.
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Cutler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School District is an equal opportunity employer/education with a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin is prohibited. Equal access to employment, services and program is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Preference will be given to eligible veterans pursuant to Idaho Codes 65-503 et.seq. Questions or complaints should be addressed to the Human Resources Office at 208-235-3272.