Requires 3 - 3.5 hours per day while school is in session
Pay rate = $8.90-$10.90
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL
Responsible for supervision and monitoring of students in the cafeteria, some cleaning activities.
1. Monitors and supervises students while they are in the cafeteria.
2. Enforces discipline and behavioral expectations for students in the cafeteria.
3. Cleans cafeteria tables and floor following lunch periods.
4. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
5. Supervises the activities of students while on the playground, equipment and adjacent grounds.
6. Enforces discipline rules and behavioral expectations for students.
7. Collaborates with the principal, teachers and other personnel on student discipline and behavior.
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
High school graduate or equivalent
Has the ability to work co-operatively with supervisors and co-workers
Maintains a generally positive attitude
Has read the employee handbook to familiarize themselves with pertinent policies
Observes all district policies and procedures
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
ESSENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
Mostly clean and comfortable; some noise
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Constant standing and walking
Frequent bending, reaching, squatting
Occasional lifting 5 to 20 pounds