- High school graduate
- Preferably college experience
- Experience working with elementary age children in an educational setting
1. Work with students that have special needs, or require additional educational assistance as defined in an IEP (Individual Education Plan) or 504 Plan. Students may be in a classroom situation, or require one-on-one educational assistance.
2. Demonstrate a continuous sensitivity to the needs of children that are assigned.
3. Carry out instructional or developmental activities planned by the teacher, specialist, or others designated by the building administrator.
4. Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.