*2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR*
1. Master's Degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Shall be endorsed as an Educational Media Specialist in the State of Colorado.
3. Shall hold a valid Colorado Teaching Certificate.
1. To provide a full spectrum of educational enrichment materials so that pupils and staff will have access to instructional and non-instructional resources.
2. To provide services and programs to meet the needs of the students and staff and the educational program of the school.
1. Operate a functional library program.
2. Follow the District collection development policy and selection procedures in acquisition of materials.
3. Maintains careful budgeting procedures according to the requirements of the District.
4. Processes materials for use according to District and standard library procedures.
5. Works with staff in curriculum development, instructional enhancement and in providing in-service programs.
6. Maintains proper circulation procedures for all materials.
7. Supervises circulation and maintenance of audiovisual equipment.
8. Maintains records necessary for successful operation of program including annual inventory of all materials and equipment.
9. Participates in activities and other aspects of the school's program.
10. Other duties as deemed appropriate.
Certified salary is based upon degree status and years of experience. Horizontal advancements are based upon "Graduate" level credits and staff development hours obtained after the last degree was conferred.
Certified Salary Schedule
One year of credit will be provided for each year of approved outside teaching experience up to a maximum of eight (8) years (earned within the past 12 years).
200 days per year