Westchester Primary School - Principal
· Illinois Administrative Certificate, Type 75, required
· Successful teaching experience, preferably primary and early childhood
· Administrative experience preferred
· Ability to work effectively as part of our administrative team. The Principal
may be assigned district-wide functions and responsibilities as determined by
· Leadership qualities including excellent interpersonal and communication
skills with students, staff and parents
· Expertise and interest in primary grade level curriculum and instruction
· Knowledge of school improvement planning, guided reading and balanced literacy
· Strong background in curriculum, instruction, technology, and assessment
Regionally competitive based on background and experience plus benefits package. 12 month position.
Deadline for application is May 4, 2012. Please complete our on-line application available on our District website. Go to www.sd925.org and click on the "Employment" tab to begin the process. Applicants should upload (a) letter of application, (b) resume, (c) transcripts, and (d) three current letters of reference. If you have questions about a position or the application process, please contact Dr. Jean H. Sophie, at 708-450-2700, or firstname.lastname@example.org.