Kingsland Public Schools has a 1.0 FTE Technology Integration Specialist position available beginning with the 2012-13 school year.
Job Summary: Provides support and training to all staff to integrate technology and ISTE Standards into classroom instruction to increase student learning, improve classroom and district-wide management, and advance the organization's operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Job Outcome: Provides teachers support and training to enhance their instructional skills and engage students in learning through the use of integrated technology.
· Certification/Licensure: Minnesota teaching license not required but desirable
· Willing to acquire knowledge of the ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education)
· Experience in technology curriculum integration
· Working knowledge of technology hardware and software
· In-depth knowledge of a variety of district-wide technologies, with past evidence of training
· Ability to work with diverse groups
· Demonstrated organization and management abilities
· Knowledge of technology vision, trends and applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Familiarity with classroom management systems
· Willingness to work a flexible and/or extended yearly schedule (evenings, summer, etc)
Contract length: 213 days
Questions about the position may be directed to:
John McDonald, Superintendent or Bob Tieffenbacher, Technology Coordinator
Kingsland Public Schools
Spring Valley/Wykoff, Minnesota
We invite you to view a video introduction to Kingsland Public Schools which highlights our district and communities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER