Kingsland Public Schools is now accepting applications for a Regular Route Bus Driver beginning as soon as possible. The successful candidate must possess:
· High School Graduate or Equivalent.
· Bus drivers training. Knowledge of bus and drivers’ safety, CPR and first aid.
· CDL with bus driver licensure required with good driving record.
· Demonstrated bus driving skills.
· Ability to work well with students, staff, and community.
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a pre-work physical and drug testing.
Kevin Klomps, Transportation Director
Kingsland Public Schools
Spring Valley/Wykoff, Minnesota
We invite you to view a video introduction to Kingsland Public Schools which highlights our district and communities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER