Posting dates: 04/17/2012 to 04/23/2012 or until filled
2012-2013, 2013-2014 & 2014-2015 school years
2 positions available
ONLY CURRENT PW TEACHERS FOR 2012-2013 MAY APPLY
The BILT members will be responsible for guiding all aspects of the Mounds View Teacher Professional Pay System (MVTPPS) process:
* Support team members in developing annual goals
* Collaborate with team members, fellow BILT members and the building principal to facilitate team meetings and classroom/worksite observations
* Train team members in the MVTPPS observation system
* Monitor the progress of their grade level or department team in meeting the requirements of the (MVTPPS) process
* Participate in managing the MVTPPS building budget
Plan the portion of staff development days that relate to ISIIP goals and participate in managing the ISIIP budget.
Committee will meet outside of the school day.
Support building colleagues in the implementation of all School Board approved curricula, participating as a resource to new teachers.
Work with department/grade level/job alike members to identify concerns regarding curriculum, instructional strategies, learner outcomes, content standards, scheduling concerns, student assessments and develop options to resolve issues.
Review and facilitate the development of the Building Improvement and Innovation Plans, as per ISIIP guidelines.
Attend the Leadership Institute in August.
Per Master Contract