Oswego East High School has an English teaching position open for the 2012 - 2013 school year.
Qualified applicant will hold a valid/registered Illinois Secondary Teaching Certificate with a 9-12 English/Language Arts endorsement.
Additional qualifications required:
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Training in/knowledge of Common Core Standards
- Training in/knowledge of Formative Assessment
- Training in/knowledge of backwards design unit planning
- Collaborative and experienced in co-teaching desired
- Additional Reading Specialist endorsement preferred
Internal, contracted D308 staff - are required to send letter of interest as well as a current resume to Associate Supt. Todd Colvin via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.