The Willard R-II School District is accepting applications for a Secondary Science position (Grades 9-12) for the 2012-2013 school year. The position will be a full time (1.0 FTE) secondary science teaching position focusing primarily on Physical Science and Biology at Willard High School. Applicants must possess valid DESE certification. Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
Willard is seeking an individual who will:
- create a class environment conducive to learning and personal growth
- establish effective rapport with pupils
- motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation for high school education, in accordance with each pupil's ability
- formulate positive relationships with parents and with other staff members
- demonstrate effective communication within the school community
Willard High School is a committed Professional Learning Community school, and the Willard School District has been awarded DESE's "Performance in Distinction" for 6 consecutive years. Willard is a member of the Central Ozarks Conference, one of the leading academic, athletic, and activities conferences in Missouri. Applicants interested in working with great students, a collaborative team of individuals, fantastic facilities, and a supportive community, are encouraged to apply. Applicants must submit online application at