EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER AIDE, 12 Month Contract, F/T (Early Childhood Education Center)
We want you to join our team if you qualify with:
- Required Education: GED, HS Diploma (or higher).
- Certification: A Child Development Associate (CDA) certification in Infant-Toddler or Preschool is required within 24 months of date of hire.
- Preference: Preference will be given for applicants with a CDA and/or experience working with children (two weeks to five years old) either as a volunteer or an employee.
- This position is an Underfill Position.
Enrolled Community Members:
• For enrolled Community members without a GED, must obtain a GED.
• Requires participation in the Education Division GED Program and successful completion of the Arizona state certified exam in order to continue employment with SRPMIC.
• Must provide the results of the TABE Test, or complete the TABE test, and complete consultation with the Education Division GED program GED/Adult Education Specialist to determine coursework necessary to complete the GED.
• Successful completion of the GED exam within 18 months of hire to continue employment with SRPMIC.
Special Requirements – Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of this position, successful completion of an extensive background investigation is required. Incumbent is required to pass a basic physical examination and provide proof of immunizations at time of hire. Follow-up physical examinations and current immunizations are required and must be completed to maintain good employment status. Maintaining booster shots on immunizations and taking a TB skin test or x-ray annually is also required. Documentation of the above medical actions is absolutely essential for the file and for the health of the children in the Early Childhood Education Program. Incumbent must also obtain First Aid and CPR certification within the first three (3) months of employment from the date of hire and maintain certification subsequently.
At the time of hire, the incumbent must pass a basic physical examination and produce proof of a negative TB clearance and current immunizations, as well as comprehensive background investigation.
Ray Range: $12.63/hr - $16.98/hr
To view a job description click on "ECE Teacher Aide Job Description" link