The Lamphere School District is currently contracting the services of Professional Contract Management, Inc. (PCMI) for substitute teachers.
1. Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate
2. Major in Mathematics (EX) preferred
3. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate
Summary of Position:
- Class will utilize current Lamphere curriculum and software to assist in developing the essential skills each student needs to be successful during the upcoming school year.
- Plan and deliver Math lessons
- Assess student progress
- Conference with parents
- Complete progress reports
- July 30, 2012 to August 16, 2012
- Four days per week
- Monday - Thursday
- 8:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. each day (Teacher schedule)
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. each day (Student schedule)
Qualified external candidates interested in this position should apply on
line using the procedures below:
Click on “View all Open Positions in OHRC Districts”
Click on “Broken Down by District”
Click on “Lamphere
Click on Desired Position
“Apply” button in the upper right corner & follow prompts
If you have any questions, contact Pat Bowden in the Human Resource Office at
(248) 589-1990 x2009.
It shall be the policy of the district not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status or handicap status in the employment of personnel.