Program Dates: July 16 to August 17, 2012
Rate: $15.00 hourly
Hours: Weekly hours to be determined.
1. High School or Associates Degree.
2. Experience working with elementary age children in a school, or summer camp program.
3. Ability to develop and maintain activities for children 5yrs. – 11yrs.
4. Certified in CPR and First Aid.
1. Pre-program staff training.
2. Engage in a variety of indoor/outdoor activities including recreation and weekly swimming.
3. Complete attendance records daily.
4. Implement daily and weekly lesson plans as written.
5. Submit information as requested.
6. Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
7. Work cooperatively with program staff, external vendors and other program specific staff.
Apply Online, including all required attachments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT www.danbury.k12.ct.us (job listings)