Minimum Education/Experience/Professional Credentials:
1. 60+ college credits, Associate’s Degree, specialized training or certification in related area or five or more years of related and commendable work experience.
2. Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite of Applications and/or automated departmental and financial systems.
3. Advanced proficiency in the State of Delaware payroll, benefits and human resource system (PHRST) and the State of Delaware’s First State Financial System (FSF) preferred.
4. Commitment to professional development.
Minimum Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Requirements:
1. Demonstrated advanced working knowledge of finance policies, procedures and systems.
2. Outstanding analytical, technical, multi-tasking, time management, organization and interpersonal skills.
3. Exceptional ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
4. Exceptional data entry and processing skills.
5. Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
6. Work well independently and in a team environment.
7. Demonstrated ability to use good judgment, follow through on assigned tasks with a clear focus on attention to detail and accuracy.