Duties and responsibilities: The High School Head Girls Golf Coach will:
1. Handle all varsity and junior varsity competitions.
2. Conduct a pre-season program.
3. Maintain supervision until the team is eliminated from the state tournament series.
4. Work through the athletic director’s office to secure transportation.
5. Accompany the team to every match and ascertain that all tourney entry forms are received on time.
6. Work with the athletic director to secure a suitable course for home contests.
7. Attend all necessary clinics and rules meetings.
8. Make sure that all team members have Student-Parent-Physician forms on file.</DIR></DIR>