Duties and responsibilities: The High School Girls’ J.V. Volleyball Coach will:
1. Choose a Junior Varsity volleyball team through a tryout period.
2. Provide practice sessions for the team.
3. Coach at all volleyball matches.
4. Attend to uniforms and equipment.
5. Maintain, assist in facilities.
6. Be responsible for conduct of players participating on team.
7. Distribute awards as earned.
8. Assist varsity coach with varsity volleyball team.
9. Be responsible for putting up and taking down the volleyball nets each day.
10. Start the stretching and warm-up session for each practice.
11. Make sure the JV team has all necessary materials to take stats for the varsity match.
12. Compile a team record and hand in scorebook at season’s end.
13. Attend the preseason volleyball rules interpretation meeting. </DIR></DIR>