Duties and responsibilities: The High School Newspaper Sponsor will:
1. Supervise the administration of the school newspaper.
2. Attend one or two meetings during the summer with the editors to plan newspaper policy, edition dates and design the format of the coming school years newspapers.
3. Work with printer on arrangements for printing the paper.
4. Check all materials before they are sent to the printer.
5. Provide a critique of each issue.
6. Conduct newspaper sales and supervise all fund-raising and advertising efforts.
7. Keep a check on photographic and computer equipment and have them serviced.
8. Go outside of the school to purchase some supplies and equipment.
9. Recruit staff and select editors.</DIR></DIR>