PCMI High School Secretary - Co-Op, Library, Athletic Department
Available: as soon as possible
Closes: until filled
Lamphere High School - Madison Heights, MI
The Lamphere School District is currently contracting the services of
Professional Contract Management, Inc. (PCMI) for this position.
Departments: Co-Op, Library and Athletic Department
Work Schedule: 8 hours a day
10.5 months/year, August 1 through June 15
Salary: $14.00 an hour
- High School Diploma and secretarial experience required
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook, and web based applications
- Ability to perform routine office skills including filing, use of office machines, telephone skills
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn the distirct's student managment software - Zangle
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, any State or Federal Guidelines and Michigan Athletic rules and regulations to facilitate either program
- Ability to maintain and update necessary records for all areas for inspection by State auditors
- Ability to work as a team member with secretaries, teachers, counselors, students and others
- Types 60 words per minute
- Excellent grammar skills
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate and acceptable
- Preparation of correspondence, contracts and reports
- Assist the Co-op Coordinator in the development of students' training plans
- Preparation of State and Federal Vocational Education Reports
- Assist the Co-op Coordinator with the Preparation of follow-study of graduated seniors
- Ability to maintain all Co-op and Work Experience student files
- Preparing and keeping track of work permits
- Assist Co-op Director with co-op Banquet
- Assist with the preparation of the Career Preparation Seminars
- Ability to work with staff and students on Media Center's technology mediums
- Ability to prepare curriculum/periodical/book orders as they relate to the Media Center and the maintenance of same
- Preparation and maintenance of student fees, fines, and obligations in conjuction with the main office
- Work with Media Specialist in regards to Audio-Visual Equipment
- Monitor and assist students in the general usage of the Media Center
- Responsible for purchase orders and keeping track of all athletic, library and co-op accounts
- Assists the Athletic Director with the scheduling of practices, competitions, transportation and officials
- Work with athletic trainer in maintaining student physicals, permission slips, etc. for each sport during the fall, winter and spring seasons
- Update athletic scheduling program as needed
- Preparation of authorization of payments for coaches and game workers each season
- Responsible for maintaining files and completing routine office work as assigned by the Athletic Director
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply online using the procedures below:
Click "View all Open Positions in OHRC Districts"
Click "Broken Down by District"
Click "Lamphere Schools"
Click on Desired Position
Click on "Apply" button in upper right corner & follow prompts.
It shall be the policy of the district not to discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status of handicap status in the employment of personnel.