Varsity Boys Head Basketball Coach
Available: 2012-2013 School Year
Lakeview Local Schools
- Three years of experience coaching JV/varsity basketball preferred.
- Proven record of leading a program to improved results.
- Proven record of developing individual player skills.
- Proven record of mentoring and developing assistant coaches.
- Must be a willing and effective communicator and motivator.
- Must demonstrate the organizational skills, communication skills, and administrative skills necessary to coach basketball.
- Knowledge, expertise, time and ability to develop successful high school and junior high programs.
- Must be willing to work with the community in developing a strong feeder program for grades 3-6th.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with administration, athletic director, and board approved booster group.
- Must be willing to promote his/her program as well as those of the total school program.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of all elements of the sport; yet, committed to personal growth and development.
- Must be willing to communicate with other head coaches in the system; be proactive in the sharing of athletes and facilities.
- Must be a role model and demonstrate a strong value structure.
- Must have a current and valid State of Ohio Pupil Activity Permit.
- Must have successful BCII & FBI background checks.
Salary: per negotiated agreement
All qualified applicants should send a letter of interest and resume to:
Lakeview High School
Mr. Richard Stevens, Principal
300 Hillman Drive
Cortland, OH 44410
View original posting on employer site »