Closes: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
DISTRICT #58 SCHOOLS
- The duties and responsibilities shall be those set forth in the standards for the Technology Assistant and those assigned by the Director of Technology.
- 20 Hours a week, on average (max. 1040 hours per year) - $11.30 per hour
- Maintain the technology located throughout the school district such as the computer carts, computer labs and various equipment located in teacher classrooms.
- Troubleshoot various problems with technology located in classrooms including but not limited to laptops, document cameras, LCD projectors, TVs, DVD players, interactive whiteboards, digital cameras and recorders.
- Submit work orders to the Technology Department when needed and retain a record of such transactions.
- Install special software on teacher computers as requested by the Technology Department.
- Maintain the laminator in each building
- Other technology projects and needs as they arise
- Experience working with Apple Technologies
- Ability to work well with students, teachers and colleagues
- Work efficiently with limited supervision to complete assigned tasks
- Capacity to multitask in a fast paced environment
- The Technology Assistant shall be under the general direction of the Superintendent and immediately responsible to the Director of Technology for carrying out the policies of the Board of Education, as they relate to the school system, to the school and to the immediate contact with pupils and parents.