Duties and responsibilities: The High School Asst. Varsity Track Coach will:
1. Work with all participants from the frosh to the varsity.
2. Work in the indoor pre-season conditioning program.
3. Coach in areas or events as designated by the head coach.
4. Assist in the issuing of all equipment and uniforms for each respective area.
5. Attend all meetings and act as timer, scorer or finish judge when necessary.
6. Attend all practice sessions.
7. Be responsible for the meet management of all frosh and junior varsity meets at home. Also accompany teams to away meetings and perform the accompanying meet preparation.
8. Be responsible until the last member of the track team has been eliminated from the state tournament series.</DIR></DIR>