Study Hall IPP (Approximately 5 hrs per day) / Parking Lot Attendant (Approximately 1/2 hr per day)
Starts 8/20/2012; 9 months; .688 FTE; 5.50 hours a day; Monday - Friday
$12.29/hour for 90-day probationary period; then $13.65
- Performs parking lot duties for approximately 1/2 hour a day
- Monitors Study Hall for approximately 5 hours a day
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Requires a High School graduate or GED
- Requires 60 semester/90 quarter college credits or successful completion of the WorkKeys test to meet requirement of NCLB
Go to www.billingsschools.org
and click on "JOBS" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen or
click on Human Resources and click on "Employment Opportunities" for
either the on-line application for
external applicants or the internal application for internal applicants
(currently employed by BPS in a regular or temporary position).
Position closes on 5/7/2012 at Midnight Mountain Time.