Contract Terms: Two Hundred Thirteen Day (213)
Administrative Salary Schedule
Salary Range $75,700 - $89,700
- Valid Colorado Principal License or eligible for same at time duties are assumed
- Valid Colorado Teaching License
- Minimum three (3) years of successful experience at the elementary and/or secondary school level
- Experience working with children with diverse learning needs
- Completion of advanced coursework or specific experience in one or more of the following academic areas: mathematics, literacy, English Language Learners, or Exceptional Student Services
- Demonstrated experience in the role of an instructional coach in or outside of the classroom
- Demonstrated personal professional development or experience in the following:
a. Standards-based instructional system
b. Professional Learning Communities
c. Effective schools research
d. Formative and summative assessments
e. Response to Intervention
f. Diverse populations
g. 21st Century Learning Skills
7. Provide your educational belief statement
8. Provide detailed information specific to a priority initiative in your building / organization. Specifically address the needs assessment, written goals,
strategies to accomplish the goal(s), means of progress monitoring, evaluation. What measurable student achievement was gained? If there was no
gain, why not?
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age, genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.