- June 25 through July 26, 2012 (Closed on July 4 & 5)
- Monday through Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Para will also ride the bus with the student both to and from SCAMP)
Salary: $11.00 per hour
Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other staff to ensure student safety; knowledge of and experience with students with seizure disorders; experience with students with cognitive impairments and limited communication skills.
- Provide 1:1 support to a student
- Follow established seizure protocol, including responsibility for medication
- Assist with toileting as needed
- Other duties as assigned by supervisorApplication Procedure:
Qualified external candidates interested in this position should apply on line using the procedures below:
Click on the “Employment” tab
Click on “Job Postings”
Click on LAMPHERE
Review the open positions at Lamphere
PLEASE NOTE: When applying for a specific position You MUST click on the DESIRED POSITION you want to apply for.
Once you find the position you want to apply for: Click on "Apply" (orange box/upper right corner & follow prompts)
Qualified internal candidates interested in this position should apply on line using the procedures below:
On the left side of the page
Click on “Employment Opportunities”
Click on “Submit Internal Application/Transfer From”
Follow the prompts
If you have any questions, contact Pat Bowden in the Human Resource Office at (248) 589-1990 x2009.
It shall be the policy of the district not to discriminate on the basis or race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex marital status or handicap status in the employment of personnel.