7 hours per day/185 days per year (includes holidays and
Assist the District Licensed School Nurse in implementing
school health services programs within their buildings. See
attached job description for additional functions, knowledge,
skills and abilities required.
* One (1) year of full-time verifiable experience as an
LPN or RN.
* Knowledge of the developmental stages for children and
* Current certification in first aid and CPR.
* The ability to work effectively with students, staff
* Ability to lift students weighing approximately 50
lbs. and ability to perform two (2) person lifts for students
over 50 lbs.
* Ability to perform clerical duties associated with the
above essential duties (email, filing, data entry, recording
pertinent health data information)
* Knowledgeable regarding OSHA standards.
* Also see attached job description.
If you are interested in the above listed position, please
apply in online within five (5) working days of this posting.