Choice Schools Associates is a growing organization that is building a team of professionals to provide leadership and support for our five Detroit area schools serving the educational needs of 2,798 Pre K -12<SUP>th</SUP> grade students. We are looking for an experienced human resources professional to lead the staffing and employee relations needs for these schools.
The ideal candidate is self driven, able to manage a large number of tasks, and is looking for a leadership role in human resources.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Leading the recruitment and selection of all roles in target schools.
- Oversee the compliance reporting to the State of Michigan, authorizer, and other regulatory agents.
- Assist management in the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues, including conducting investigations and issuing discipline.
- Assist in employee dispute resolution regarding application of company policies.
Qualifications for this role include:
· Baccalaureate degree required, preferably in human resources
· 2 to 5 years of recruiting and employee relations experience
· Excellent oral and writing skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Willingness to travel. 50% travel, mostly in the Detroit area.
· Skilled in use of Microsoft Office software and HRIS software.
· Excellent personal and professional references.
Choice Schools Associates operates 11 schools throughout Michigan. The mission of Choice Schools Associates is to empower every child with knowledge, skills, character, and work ethic to achieve the American Dream. CSA always strives to meet three fundamental and unchanging standards:
· Significantly improve students' academic achievement
· Delight parents and ensure high levels of satisfaction
· Create a safe, secure learning environment