WHS Evening Custodian
- Responsible for safety, cleaning, securing, and minor maintenance operations of the assigned facility.
- Uses cleaning tools, chemicals, hand tools, grounds keeping tools, and cleaning machines as directed or needed to maintain assigned facilities and grounds to expectations established by the school district.
- Fulfill assigned duties routinely and assists in preparing facilities for scheduled activities.
- Follows directions in preparing solutions and strives to maintain efficiency in the custodial operations of the building and in the district.
- Operates all equipment, uses hand tools, and practices safety in all aspects of the position.
- Responsible for securing of buildings, opening and closing.
- Reports needed repairs to the appropriate supervisor immediately as to not interrupt the daily schedule of academics and activities. Communicates with administrative staff and peers to maintain effective operation of the department.
- Performs other duties as requested by Custodial Supervisor and/or Building Principal.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous custodial experience is preferred.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- All Custodial personnel shall be able to carry/lift and safely transport items weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Occasionally will be asked to work Saturday and/or Sunday because of activities.