Middlesex Borough, Middlesex County, NJ.
The Middlesex Borough Board of Education, in collaboration with our staff, parents, and community is seeking an inclusive and visionary educational leader committed
to success for every child in our PreK-12 district. With over 2100 students in 5 schools, the Middlesex Borough School District is supported by a staff of 300
and an operating budget of $32 million.
· NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
· 3 years’ experience as a Supt., Asst. Supt., Central Office and/or Principal preferred
· Classroom teaching experience preferred
· Earned doctorate preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Educational leadership with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to integrate technology to improve instructional practice
· Experience with curriculum, professional development and evaluation
· Documented success in raising student achievement
Position available: July 1, 2013
Deadline for receipt of all applicaitons: by 5:00 PM, November 20, 2012.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Middlesex Borough
New Jersey School Boards Association
413 West State Street
P.O. Box 909
Trenton, NJ 08605-0909
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Gwen H. Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer