Long-term substitute for a Grade 1 classroom teaching position is available for the 2012-2013 school year only. Candidates must hold the appropriate certification for this position.
Salary & Benefits:
In accordance with the Easton Education Association's bargaining unit contract.
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
- Strong understanding of curriculum for the intermediate grades
- Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a grade level team
- Ability to meet the diverse learning needs of elementary aged learners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior teaching experience preferred
Applications will only be accepted online at the district Web site: http://www.er9.org/
A direct link to the application page is: http://www.applitrack.com/er9/
Applicants must submit the following:
- Formal letter of application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Copy of transcripts of all post-secondary education (official transcripts will be required at time of hire)
- Copy of appropriate CT teaching certification
The Easton Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer.