Las Cruces Public Schools
505 South Main, Suite 249
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Position: Instructional Specialist
Location or Department: Mayfield High School
Application Deadline: 05/03/2012 until 11:00 p.m.
1. Possess valid New Mexico Teaching PED Level II Teacher with Master’s Degree or National Board Certification or Level III.
2. Evidence of instructional leadership in secondary setting (e.g., team leader, department chair, lead teacher, etc.).
3. Five years of demonstrated knowledge, skills and teaching success
4. Preferred: Proven experience working with diverse populations.
5. Knowledge on use of technology to assist in differentiating learning experiences for students.
6. Strong evidence of ability to work effectively with other educators and lead/facilitate teacher and student groups that result in positive student outcomes.
7. Evidence of strong oral and written language skills.
8. Willingness to participate in professional development to further skill and knowledge in curriculum development.
An FBI fingerprint background check will be conducted on all new hires of the Las Cruces Public Schools at a cost to the employee. Continued employment will be contingent upon the results of the background check. Certified employees must meet licensure and highly qualified status, as specified by the New Mexico Public Education Department.
Las Cruces Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Las Cruces Public Schools has a No Smoking/No Tobacco Policy