1. Possess valid New Mexico Teaching PED Level II Teacher with Master’s Degree or National Board Certification or Level III.
2. Evidence of instructional leadership in secondary setting (e.g., team leader, department chair, lead teacher, etc.).
3. Five years of demonstrated knowledge, skills and teaching success
4. Preferred: Proven experience working with diverse populations.
5. Knowledge on use of technology to assist in differentiating learning experiences for students.
6. Strong evidence of ability to work effectively with other educators and lead/facilitate teacher and student groups that result in positive student outcomes.
7. Evidence of strong oral and written language skills.
8. Willingness to participate in professional development to further skill and knowledge in curriculum development.