- Use Teaching Strategies GOLD to plan for and assess learning in the early childhood classroom
- Effectively facilitate learning in the preschool environment.
- Participate in leadership and advisory meetings for the school and district.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-year Associates Degree or 2 years of verifiable college course work or the ability to successfully pass the WorkKeys proficiency test
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education
Application Procedure: APPLY ONLINE
Certified positions require a Colorado certificate or license. Salary is based upon experience and education. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Garfield County School District No. 16 will no longer be accepting paper applications. Please submit your application online at http://www.garcoschools.org/ using the AppliTrack link.
Garfield County School District No. 16 is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, or need for special education services.