April 26, 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
EARLY CHILDHOOD INSTRUCTIONAL CLASSROOM PARAPROFESSIONAL
$11.93 per hour
Responsible for working with children ages 3-5 in an inclusive Early Childhood Preschool Program.
- 60 college credit hours
- Preferably an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Related work experience with children 3-5 years of age
Essential Job Functions include the following:
- Assisting the teacher and other staff members in instructing preschoolers who have special education needs, as well as preschoolers who are typically developing
- Collecting data
- Monitoring student progress
- Maintaining records
- Assisting students with personal hygiene, diapering, toileting, etc.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the students
- Other duties may be assigned
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 4, 2012
Qualified individuals who wish to apply for this position should complete an on-line application and resume at www.mehlvilleschooldistrict.com. Any interested internal candidates, please complete the “internal applicants only” portion of the on-line application. Applications will be accepted and reviewed until the application deadline.
Vicki VanLaere, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent – Human Resources
3120 Lemay Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63125
Mehlville School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer