Requires 40 hours per week 173 days
Hourly Range = $12.20-$15.10 (DOE)
Responsible for all aspects of a Preschool classroom: planning, data collection, providing care, supervision of the children and working
collaboratively as part of the Early Childhood Team. Supervision of a classroom assistant.
Also, develops and promotes good community relations among various parents, business and community members, and various groups associated with childcare.
1. Planning and implementation of curriculum and data collection for Results Matter.
2. Creates an enriching classroom environment
4. Supervises children during all activities
5. Collaborates with supervisor regarding welfare of children
6. Evaluates the Assistant Teacher
7. Communicates with parents on the growth and development of their child
8. Consults and collaborates with appropriate specialists regarding children with special needs
9. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
MINIMUM EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
Lead Teacher Qualified
At least one year of previous Preschool experience
Knowledge of Preschool age children
Knowledge of computers
Good communication skills
Has the ability to work cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers
Maintains a generally positive attitude
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATION
ECE Credential or Director Qualification Preferred.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Frequent bending, squatting, standing, reaching, sitting, walking, kneeling, and crawling
Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds
Occasional lifting 10 to 50 pounds
Will provide work direction, and evaluation of Assistant Teacher.