SCHOOL DISTRICT OF HOLMEN
The School District of Holmen has an anticipated vacancy at Holmen Middle School for the 2012-2013 school year.
Holmen Middle School
Industrial Technology Teacher
Title: Industrial Technology Teacher (1.0 FTE)
Qualifications: Certified and/or eligible for Wisconsin certification to teach Industrial Technology (#220) at the Middle School level and have successful working experience with Middle School students. Preferred candidates will demonstrate the following:
· Experience with computer technology as the majority of classes are computer related;
· Working knowledge of Auto CAD;
· Knowledge of photography and graphic arts;
· Knowledge of audio visual, TV/video production and recording/editing skills;
· A team player who will work well with other members of the staff and department;
· Good written and verbal skills; and
· A strong understanding of knowledge of the PC platform-components, hardware-software operation, multimedia presentations and networking.
Reports To: Building Principal
Employment Terms: To begin the 2012-2013 school year, 190 days per contract year. Salary and benefits as per the Negotiated Agreement between the HEA and the Holmen Board of Education.
Application Deadline: Any current HEA employee who might be interested in applying for this position must complete the online transfer request form no later than May 11, 2012.
External applicants are required to submit the District Application, please include a resume and cover letter. The application is located on the School District of Holmen’s website under “Employment Opportunities”. All applicants must submit an on-line application. Paper applications and attachments will not be accepted. Application deadline is May 11, 2012, or until position is filled.
Apply to: School District of Holmen
District Human Resources
1019 McHugh Road
Holmen, WI 54636
An Equal Opportunity Employer