2012-2013 OPENING: MEDIA CENTER SPECIALIST, 10-month, F/T (Salt River Elementary School)
We want you to join our team if you qualify with:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university;
· A current Arizona Teacher Certification with Media Specialist endorsement;
· Must be Highly Qualified in accordance with Federal No Child Left Behind law and regulations; and
· Comprehensive knowledge of State Academic Standards.
· Experience of at least 3-5 years of media center specialist teaching.
· Extensive knowledge of State Academic Standards.
· Some knowledge of Common Core Standards.
· Experience with strategic lesson planning and data driven instruction.
· Ability/Experience with positive behavior classroom management.
· Ability to maintain & sustain positive student /family engagement for achievement.
· Experience with implementing Response to Intervention (RtI) including intervention process procedures.
· Ability to establish & maintain positive student/teacher relationships.
To see the entire job description, click the "Library/Media Center Specialist Job Description" link on this page