May 1, 2012
CHILD NUTRITION SUMMER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
One three hour position beginning June 11 through August 17, 2012
Forest Elementary School
$11.38 per hour, no benefits
- Assist in the planning, preparation and service of quality food to customers in a timely and customer focused manner.
- Prepares food according to a planned menu and tested, uniform recipes using commercial foodservice equipment.
- Orders supplies from various vendors.
- Daily record keeping including production records, inventory and meal counts.
- Daily setup/cleaning of all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness/sanitary conditions are met.
- Serving or cashiering during meal service.
- Attend work regularly and report to work in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to work in a friendly manner with co-workers and students.
- Ability to work alone and plan work schedule to meet daily, weekly and monthly time lines
- Operational knowledge of commercial food service equipment used in preparing quantity foods.
- Understands complexity of daily recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of food preparation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and community.
- Ability to perform job and communicate in a noisy environment.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs. such as milk crates, frozen foods, canned foods, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required
- ServSafe Certified or MN Dept of Health Food Managers’ Certificate
- Quantity food service experience preferred
POSTING CLOSES Monday, May 7, 2012
Apply on-line at www.rdale.org
Carol Adams, human resources
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope MN 55427