CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
KARRER MS BUILDING SECRETARY
(POSTED 4/30/12) (START DATE 8/7/12)
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are
2. A good knowledge of word processing, typing, filing, and
operation of common office
3. A knowledge of good telephone communications.
4. The ability to greet and deal with public, students and
school staff courteously and
appropriately, both by phone and in person.
5. An ability to handle confidential matters, set
priorities, work well under pressure, with an
attention to detail.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the
Board of Education may find
appropriate and acceptable.
1. Performs the usual office routines and practices
associated with a busy yet productive and
smoothly run office.
2. Maintains such student and financial records as shall be
3. Receives and routes incoming telephone calls and
4. Greets all visitors and students courteously, determines
their needs, checks appointments,
and directs item to proper person.
5. Types a variety of material, such as letters, student
records, reports, memos, etc., from
rough drafts or corrected copy.
6. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
213 Days (185 days same as teacher's schedule; 10 days
before teachers & 10 days after; 8 paid
holidays); 8 hours per day excluding lunch. Salary as
provided by the Negotiated Agreement.
Work year to be established by the Board of Education.
SALARY: $16.63/HR. TO $20.68/HR. (EFFECTIVE 7/1/12)
All interested employees and others, please complete and
electronically submit an online
application (located on the district website) by FRIDAY, MAY
4, 2012. We are no longer
accepting paper copies of items such as resumes, cover
letters, etc., as you may upload this
information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and as such does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age,
religion, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or any other status
protected by law.