CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
SCIOTO HIGH SCHOOL TREASURER
(POSTED 4/30/12) (START DATE 8/7/12)
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are
considered equivalent. Post
high school training desirable.
2. Good typing and computer skills required.
3. Good communication skills necessary.
4. Knowledge of standard bookkeeping practices.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the
Board of Education may find
appropriate and acceptable.
1. Maintains a record of all student activity accounts.
2. Receives, counts, and deposits money in a timely fashion
as required by law.
3. Enters requisitions into computerized accounting
4. Checks bills for all organizations excluding the Athletic
5. Maintains a monthly statement of fund balances for all
faculty sponsors of each activity
6. Assists advisors of school activity funds in keeping
accurate records for each group.
7. Maintains a record of the yearly budget for the high
school activity accounts.
8. Maintains a record of the yearly budget allocations for
all the high school departments.
9. Maintains files and convenience copies of all purchase
orders, requisitions, delivery
receipts, and other related records until such time as they
can be disposed.
10. Performs secretarial duties for the principal.
11. Reconciles/balances building petty cash checking
12. Maintains building inventory.
13. Collects all fines and returned checks.
14. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
213 Days (185 days same as teacher's schedule; 10 days
before teachers & 10 days after; 8 paid
holidays); 8 hours per day excluding lunch. Salary as
provided by the Negotiated Agreement.
Work year to be established by the Board.
SALARY: $16.63/HR. TO $20.68/HR. (EFFECTIVE 7/1/2012)
All interested employees and others, please complete and
electronically submit an online
application (located on the district website) by FRIDAY, MAY
4, 2012. We are no longer
accepting paper copies of items such as resumes, cover
letters, etc., as you may upload this
information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and as such does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age,
religion, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or any other status
protected by law.