Grande Park Elementary school has a teaching assistant position beginning August 2012.
Hours: 8:20 P.M. - 3:50 P.M.
- NCLB Approval or Illinois Teaching certificate
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong supervisory skills for lunch and recess duty
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of best teaching practices desired
- Experience working with elementary aged students desired
Internal, contracted D308 staff - are required to send letter of interest as well as a current resume to Executive Director for Administrative Services John Sparlin via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.