Responsible for the administration, collection, verification and deployment of district-mandated census assessments and data systems across pre-school, elementary, middle and high school settings. This is a full-time position working 10 months with 20 extended contract days.
1. Responsible for organization, coordination, scoring, distribution and analysis of district cognitive ability, academic achievement, reading intervention, and district-wide standards assessments.
2. Participate in ongoing revision and distribution of district-wide assessment calendar for grades PK-12.
3. Coordination of district wide academic intervention identification and progress monitoring procedures.
4. Generation and distribution of ad hoc data reports and files.
5. Coordination and support using data portal for administrators and staff members.
6. Development of district and school-level academic goals and data generation supporting School Improvement Planning and Professional Learning Communities.
7. Development of local summative and formative assessments.
8. Coordination of NAEP/TIMSS testing between ISBE and schools.
9. Math Acceleration and Project Arrow assessment and identification processes consultation and support.
10. Support implementation of Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) assessment model.
Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have a valid Illinois elementary (type 03), secondary (type 09), special (type 10) or school personnel (type 73) teaching certificate. Candidate will have knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods, research design, program evaluation and applied descriptive and inferential statistics.
Rate of pay:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Apply online at http://ipsdweb.ipsd.org/Subpage.aspx/EmploymentListings
Qualified candidates will be contacted by the appropriate administrator.