Responsible for the administration, collection, verification and deployment of state and federally-mandated census assessments and data collection systems across pre-school, elementary, middle and high school settings. This is a full-time position working 10 months with 20 extended contract days.
1. Responsible for organization, coordination, distribution and analysis of state-mandated academic assessments across grades PK-12.
2. Management of ISBE Web Application Security (IWAS) systems.
3. Collection and management of Civil Rights Data Collection (Office for Civil Rights).
4. Participate in ongoing revision and distribution of district-wide assessment calendar for grades PK-12.
5. Verification and reporting of Advanced Placement testing results.
6. Participate in development of district and school-level academic goals.
7. Generation of ad hoc data reports and files.
8. Development of local summative and formative assessments.
9. Management of Student Information System (SIS) relative to state and federal reporting
10. Support implementation of Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) assessment model.
Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will have a valid Illinois elementary (type 03), secondary (type 09), special (type 10) or school personnel (type 73) teaching certificate. Candidate will have knowledge of assessment and evaluation methods, research design, program evaluation and applied descriptive and inferential statistics.
Rate of pay:
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Apply online at http://ipsdweb.ipsd.org/Subpage.aspx/EmploymentListings
Qualified candidates will be contacted by the appropriate administrator.