Oswego East High School has a building nurse position beginning August 2012.
- Current Illinois LPN or RN license
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Student focused
- Computer literate
Internal, contracted D308 staff - are required to send letter of interest as well as a current resume to Associate Supt. Todd Colvin via interoffice mail or hand delivery (no emails) within the first 5 days of this posting.