Summer Volleyball Camp:
Mon. – Fri., July 23-27, 11 am – 6 pm
Primary Objective of Positions:
Provide coaching services in a high quality volleyball program for girls in grades 4-12, in beginner, intermediate, and advanced volleyball clinics. Ensure a safe and fun program for participants.
- Assist Head Volleyball Coach in planning and implementing curriculum for one-week clinics.
- Supervise participants.
- Help all players develop to their full potential
- Support and promote Minnetonka Volleyball philosophies in regards to coach and player development
- Implement program goals and guidelines
- Enforce discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times and establish and manage activity penalties for breach of such standards by individual students.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Extensive knowledge of volleyball
- Successful experience in volleyball instruction and coaching; ability to teach fundamental skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, respectful attitude
- Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to children and adults
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to relate well to children and parents
- Commitment to program’s high standards
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven record of punctuality and responsibility